The Seminar Network seeks a Project Coordinator to work with our Strategic Analysis team that develops and executes research and analysis of relevant operational landscapes to inform organizational strategies and investments. This team supports network partners in pursuit of a free and open society through a variety of focus areas, including community organizations, grassroots advocacy, educational initiatives, policy priorities, and civic infrastructure. The project coordinator will track, communicate, and hold team members accountable to progress on portfolio projects and manage knowledge processes across the team.
Your Responsibilities Include
• Work with internal and external teammates to develop and regularly update portfolio and individual project goals, metrics and timelines
• Track overall portfolio and project progress relative to the goals, metrics and timelines. Regularly connect the team to the status of the portfolio and projects
• Communicate and hold team accountable to new and existing knowledge processes e.g. reporting requirements
• Identify opportunities for optimization through collaboration across the team, particularly across the team’s multiple capabilities and portfolios
• Manage knowledge systems for the team including document sharing and retention
• Support team leader in calendar management
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience managing projects and tracking deadlines in a project support or administrative role
• Ability to drive multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well with all levels of staff and with external partners
• Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and quickly adapt to changing circumstances
• Familiarity with and commitment to free-market principles
• High sense of urgency and initiative
We work with: Nonprofit leaders at over 100 community-based groups. Over 700 of the country’s most effective business leaders and philanthropists. Over 1,000 professors at 350 universities. Tens of thousands of K-12 teachers. And millions of grassroots activists in 35 states. We’ve united to move toward a society where people succeed by helping others, so that everyone has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Working at The Seminar Network is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS