The Seminar Network is seeking an Events Associate to work within a fast-paced development team to assist with the guest experience and logistics for high-level events for some of country’s top business and philanthropic leaders, ranging in size from a dozen to 600+.
The Seminar Network cultivates mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who maximize the value of their contribution of time, talent, and resources to advance a free and open society.
We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Working at The Seminar Network is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Preferably one year experience working in a professional office environment, ideally with some events experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
• Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office
• A passion and commitment to the principles of a free and open society
• Ability to exhibit entrepreneurial behavior and a self-starter attitude
Software Powered by iCIMS