The Seminar Network seeks an Events Intern to join its development team. The Events Intern will work within a fast-moving team to help with the planning of our annual winter seminar in late January – an exclusive gathering that will bring together several hundred of the country’s top business and philanthropic leaders committed to advancing a society where all people can realize their potential.
The Seminar Network builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who maximize the value of their contribution of time, talent, and resources to advance a free and open society.
We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible as we hope to fill this position immediately.
• Events experience is preferred
• High degree of attention to detail and organization
• Ability to take initiative, collaborate, and work independently
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with and commitment to the principles of a free and open society
• High degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Computer proficiency, including MS Office, Outlook, and some database experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Software Powered by iCIMS