The Seminar Network seeks an Events Intern to join its development team. The Events Intern will work within a fast-moving team to help with the planning of our annual winter seminar – an exclusive gathering that will bring together several hundred of the country’s top business and philanthropic leaders committed to advancing a society where all people can realize their potential.
The Seminar Network builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who maximize the value of their contribution of time, talent, and resources to advance a free and open society.
We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
• Events experience is preferred
• High degree of attention to detail and organization
• Ability to take initiative, collaborate, and work independently
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with and commitment to the principles of a free and open society
• High degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Computer proficiency, including MS Office, Outlook, and some database experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Software Powered by iCIMS